Our clients include:
– Working Professionals
– Military (Veterans/Active Duty)
To be admitted to the associate degree programs, students must meet the requirements and need to follow the steps outlined below to provide evidence of such eligibility.
An orientation course must be completed before an admitted student can enroll in the first course of the program. The basic admission requirements are the same for all programs.
Applicants may be admitted if they satisfy the following:
• They are a high school graduate, have certification of General Education Development (GED), or an acceptable equivalent, or have an Associate’s or higher degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U. S. Department of Education.
• Complete and submit the application.
Soon after receiving the application, the Admissions Department will contact the student to assist throughout the enrollment process. Essential documents, including transcripts, enrollment agreement, and payment method are required to be fulfilled by the applicant.
We’ve made the admissions process very easy. Making it as logical and simple as possible for future students:
– Contact an Admissions Consultant, via phone call, or text: 855-554-872
– Request a USA-C Information Packet.
– Speak with your personal Admissions Consultant to answer any questions, review your educational goals, and explore available scholarship possibilities that match your qualifications.
– Submit your Application! By now you will want to talk personally with your Admissions Consultant and they will talk you through the Application Process to ensure you are maximizing your opportunity for a possible scholarship.