International Students

Applicants for admission indicating they graduated from a foreign high school and have the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education must present original credentials (diploma, transcript, etc.). In addition, the transcript and all other documentation from foreign countries must be professionally translated and certified by a service to be at least the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma. Copies will be made and maintained in the applicant’s file. This proof must be provided prior to the start of class.

USA-C Admissions Counselors are available NOW to discuss
Call – Text – Chat to start the process
We can help – Call TODAY – 855-554-8722
Our promise to you…we will HELP YOU
“Soar like an Eagle and Reach for the Stars”